Dear Family,
Well, this week has been pretty long....yep. But I will be brief.
God made us a promise saying that He wouldn't try us beyond anything we couldn't handle. I have to believe it because He said it, and God can't lie. There's a scripture in Matt 29 or 19 that says something like "and he that shall forsake mother, or father, bretheren, or sisters, or family for my sake, the same shall have 100 fold in the hereafter, and he shall have eternal life". or something. I want that to happen.
But my main hope, faith, and comfort comes from Christ. I watched Finding Faith in Christ...it's so good, i want all of you to watch it this week. Christ lived and died for us. He loves us and wants us to be happy. But we still have to go through life.
I will continue to press forward.
Have faith and hold on to Christ as you go through your own struggles.
He lives, and we will all live again.
Press forward with an eye of faith, and hope, even when you can't see a way out, and there will be one in God's time.
I love you all
Until next week.
Elder Allred
PS:
I DID GET THE BIRTHDAY BOX AND SEVERAL LETTERS
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful surprises!
the tapes of Jesus the Christ Saved my life this past week! and the byu shirt has been keeping me warm! the ocorina is so sweet! thank you and all the food i'm not allowed to eat for a while, but i will dig in soon! It made my day!!!!
Thank you also to... Hamblins, Grandma and Grandpa Allred, G-Ma Lois, Divo, Katie B, And more that I can't remember, i got a bunch! so thank you all so much! your support means everything!
J
Well, this week has been pretty long....yep. But I will be brief.
God made us a promise saying that He wouldn't try us beyond anything we couldn't handle. I have to believe it because He said it, and God can't lie. There's a scripture in Matt 29 or 19 that says something like "and he that shall forsake mother, or father, bretheren, or sisters, or family for my sake, the same shall have 100 fold in the hereafter, and he shall have eternal life". or something. I want that to happen.
But my main hope, faith, and comfort comes from Christ. I watched Finding Faith in Christ...it's so good, i want all of you to watch it this week. Christ lived and died for us. He loves us and wants us to be happy. But we still have to go through life.
I will continue to press forward.
Have faith and hold on to Christ as you go through your own struggles.
He lives, and we will all live again.
Press forward with an eye of faith, and hope, even when you can't see a way out, and there will be one in God's time.
I love you all
Until next week.
Elder Allred
PS:
I DID GET THE BIRTHDAY BOX AND SEVERAL LETTERS
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful surprises!
the tapes of Jesus the Christ Saved my life this past week! and the byu shirt has been keeping me warm! the ocorina is so sweet! thank you and all the food i'm not allowed to eat for a while, but i will dig in soon! It made my day!!!!
Thank you also to... Hamblins, Grandma and Grandpa Allred, G-Ma Lois, Divo, Katie B, And more that I can't remember, i got a bunch! so thank you all so much! your support means everything!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment