dear family.
sorry this update is going to be short again,
i realized that whichever letter I write first, to you or President Ely, is always longer and the other is shorter.
this week i needed the longer one to go to him, so i hope you can survive off of this brief update...
I'm super happy.
this week was a week of a lot of personal growth, diligence, commitment, goal setting, and being really really ridiculously busy...i mean good looking...i mean...
yea
So Monday was pday, we played volleyball, basketball, and indoor baseball (w/tennis ball) in the stake center gym.
1 Bloody Nose to a youth
1 Flying bat straight into the ceiling from a giant Tongan
and a partridge in a pear tree.
The whole week we had sub zero temperatures...that was fun.
Tuesday we had a lot of snow, and a lot to do
I gave another baptismal interview to a sister who was extremely prepared, it was a very spiritual experience to see some of the miraculous changes that occur in people's lives.
Wednesday we starting teaching the brother of one of the sisters in our ward. He's super awesome and funny, they're both from England, and it was really cool to expose him to religion, and a relationship with God that was very personal and open. He was raised in a situation that was extremely controlled and had religion forced on him, which was no good. He's now reading the Book of Mormon, and praying, and feeling good. You can visibly see the change in his face and eyes when we meet with him now.
I also hit 14 months on the mission and can count the rest on my fingers.....scary.
I went on exchanges with the Lafayette ward that night, which was super good.
Thursday we worked in their area and had a lot of fun being safe driving in the snow. District meeting was good and before, Elder Howell, Keeler, Kautai, and I all ate 50 chicken nuggets each.
It wasn't a good idea.
But i am now officially a man.
friday was good
saturday was good
sunday i bore my testimony and lots of things happened.
but i gotta go
anyways
i love you
byebyeybeybyeybe
"be still and know that I am"
think about it
<3
J
No comments:
Post a Comment